The finest bound record books, any size page. Choose cover material and color with gold foil imprinting. Custom printed and numbered interior pages.
Handcrafted Custom Bound Books
We use only watermarked 32-lb. ENDURO permanent record ledger paper and imprint your forms to your specifications.
These custom ruled and printed sheets are folded and sewn together to formulate your new book. The sheets are then padded with special flexible glue to insure that the sheets remain housed in the binding of your choice. This also means that the pages of this bound book will lay flat when opened. This gives you the opportunity to make entries as if you were writing on a sheet of paper, on a flat desk.
We suggest your bound book have no more than 650 pages. A sheet of paper is two pages, front and back pages.
If your bound book needs an alphabetized index, we suggest your book be no more than 600 pages.
Custom Bound Books’ Covers
Our bound books can be covered with the material of your choice:
- Imitation Leather
- A combination of two cover materials
All cover options come in a variety of colors.
The covers can be decorated and imprinted in elegant gold foil to your specifications as well. Pride is shown in every detail of the bookbinder’s craftsmanship.
Government and Business Uses for Custom Bound Books
- Cemetery Deed Books and Cemetery Interment or Burial Records
- City, County or Township Oath Books for Elected Officials
- Court Records, Vital Records; Birth, Death and Marriage
- Jury book, Clerk Filing Docket, Juvenile Court Docket
- Fee Book, Probate Docket
- Sheriff Docket, Police Docket
- County Jail Prisoner Transfer Records, Jail Record